All you need to know about SRMJEEE MAINS
SRMJEEE is conducted by SRMJEE is conducted by SRM UNIVERSITY for admission to B. tech programmes. SRMJEEE was conducted from April 15 to 25, 2019. The college is rich in infrastructure and placement. Before you should start the preparation, you should go through this article. This article includes all the thing like eligibility, application process, counselling and many thing. SRMJEEE 2019 counselling will be conducted in two rounds in offline mode and seats will be allotted to candidates' on the basis of their merit, availability of seats and choice filling.
SRM JOINT ENTRANCE EXAMINATION PATTERN (SRMJEEE (UG))
|General||Question paper will be only in English|
|Mode of Examination||Online|
|Duration of the Examination||2: 30 Hours|
|Coverage of Subjects||Physics, Chemistry, Mathematics / Biology|
|Question Type||Objective type Multiple Choice Question (MCQ). Each MCQ has one choice as the correct answer out of the four given.|
|Subject||Number of Questions||Marks per question||Marks|
|Part 1 : Physics||35||3||105|
|Part 2 : Chemistry||35||3||105|
|Part 3 : Mathematics||35||3||105|
|Part 4 : Biology||35||3|
|Marks for wrong answer||No Negative Marks|
|Test Sessions / Slots||Candidates have to book their convenient test slots, subject to the availability of slots for a particular centre / date.|
SRMJEE IMPORTANT DATES
|17 May, 2019||Counselling - Start Date | Mode: Online|
|03 May, 2019 - 08 May, 2019||Counselling | Mode: Offline|
|27 Apr, 2019||Result | Mode: Online|
|10 Apr, 2019 - 25 Apr, 2019||Admit Card | Mode: Online|
|15 Apr, 2019 - 25 Apr, 2019||Exam | Mode: Online|
|27 Oct, 2018 - 24 Apr, 2019||Application | Mode: Online and Offline|
|10 Apr, 2019 - 22 Apr, 2019||Slot Booking | Mode: Online|
|05 Apr, 2019 - 10 Apr, 2019||Application Correction | Mode: Online|
|27 Oct, 2018 - 01 Mar, 2019||Application | Mode: Online and Offline|
- Gravitation, mechanics of solids and fluids
- Oscillations and waves
- Heat and thermodynamics
- Ray and wave optics
- Electricity and magnetism
- Atomic physics and relativity
- Dual nature of radiation and atomic physics
- Electronics and communication
- Sets, relations and functions
- Complex numbers and quadratic equations
- Matrices, determinants and their applications
- Integral calculus & differential equations of first order
- Differential calculus and its applications
- Analytical geometry
- Vector algebra
- Statistics and probability
- Atomic structure
- States of matter
- Chemical families–periodic properties
- Chemical bonding, molecular structure and s-& p- block elements
- Chemical thermodynamics & energetics
- Chemical equilibrium
- Surface chemistry, chemical kinetics, catalysis and nuclear chemistry
- Purification and characterisation of organic compounds
- Some basic principles of organic chemistry
- Organic compounds containing oxygen
- Organic compounds containing nitrogen
Beside qualifying the exam, you must meet certain criteria so that you can appear for the exam. Go through the eligibility criteria and check all these. You must meet nationality, age and education criteria. Here is the eligibility criteria:
NATIONALITY : Resident Indians, Non-Resident Indians (NRIs) and PIO or OCI card holders as issued by the GOI.
Qualification : candidates should have secured minimum 50% aggregate marks in Physics, Chemistry and Maths from any state board or any board.
It should be noted that candidates who have completed both their 10 and 10+2 from NIOS will not be eligible for SRMJEEE.
International Baccalaureate (IB) with Diploma, or an A-level with Physics, Chemistry and Mathematics / Biology / Botany & Zoology / Biotechnology as subjects from any international school will be eligible for admission through SRMJEEE.
Age : Candidates must have been born after July 1, 1998 and before July 1, 2003.
First rankers of all Central and State boards in India, top 1000 rankers of IIT JEE, top rankers in each district of Tamil Nadu and exemplary sportspersons at National and International level are offered direct admission in SRMJEEE.
Application process : How to apply
The assigned authority has released the application form in online mode as well as offline mode. The last date to submit the form was April 24 and for the candidates in offline mode, it was march 1, 2019. Correction window will be given but certain things cannot be changed. Here are the process to fill the form.
Registration : here the candidate is required to get registered with mobile no and email id. The mobile no and email id should be in working as all further communication is done through these. Also the password generated at this moment should be kept confedential as it will be required at every stage even during writing SEMJEE paper for login purpose.
Form filling : here the candidate is expected to enter academic, personal and communication details. Along with these, you are supposed to select 3 exam centres in order of preference.
Payment : once you have completed the form and ready to submit the form, review all the information as correction window is no available. Candidates can either submit the form in online mode by paying the requisite application fee in online mode through Debit Card/ Credit Card/ Net Banking as well or in offline mode by making the application fee payment through Demand Draft (DD).
Those who wish to fill the form in offline mode need to make DD to the following name :
The Directorate of Admissions
SRM Institute of Science and Technology, Kattankulathur,
Tamil Nadu 603203
Application Fee for SRMJEEE – Rs 1100
Candidates are suggested to write their name and address on the reverse of DD.
|OBC, ST, General, SC||Offline, Online||Transgender, Female, Male||₹ 1100|
SRMJEE PREVIOUS YEAR PAPERS
To grab good rank in any competitive exam, past years paper always play crucial rule. Practising these questions papers enriches confidence in mind and encourages you to make proper strategy and time management or you get a clear and fair scene where you actually stand. After practising these you would come to know about the weak part or zone where you ought to give time son you can achieve better. Time management skill will definitely get developed. SRMJEEE is all about speed and accuracy and solving these papers on interval will deliver you the same.
|Year||VITEEE Previous Year Question Paper|
|2019||SRMJEE Previous Year Question Paper Mathematics|
SRMJEEE MOCK TEST PAPER
The responsible authorities made arrangement for mock SRMJEEE tests so students get familiar with computer based test(CBT) as well as with level of questions and important topics. It gives the real experience for the exam. Students should sit for the mock test as it matches you with speed you would require to finish the paper in effective way. You would come to know about the time management and pressure handling thing. You get familiar with the type of questions & similar type of questions are asked in the exam.http://srmadmtest2019.srmuniv.ac.in/mocktest/login.aspx
SRMJEEE 2019 Slot Booking
SRMJEEE slot booking has started between April 10 to 22. Candidate are required to book slots. Also these are on first come first serve basis so if a candidate preference exists he/she should not wait for next day. During slot booking the candidate will have to select date, time and exam centre. After this, the admit card get issued carrying details like exam centre, date, time etc.
- Visit the official slot booking link
- Login using registered email ID and password
- Select preferred date and time
- Confirm the chosen exam centre
SRMJEEE ADMIT CARD & RESULT CUT OFF
SRMJEEE Admit card 2019 was released online and candidates can download it till 23 April. The admit card include details like the name, roll and application numbers, and address of the exam centre. To get the admit card, you need to login to the portal using their user ID and password.
Details mentioned over SRMJEEE Admit Card 2019
The following details will be mentioned on the admit card of SRMJEEE 2019:
- Candidate’s Application Number
- Candidate’s Register Number
- Name & Address of the Exam Centre Allotted
- Candidate’s Name
- Name of the Programme
- Candidate’s Address
- Exam Date, Time and Reporting Time
Documents Required at Exam
- Admit card
- 2 passport size recent color photographs
Result & Cut off
The assigned authority declare the result soon. Based on the marks, further cut off will be released. If you score more or equal to the cut off score you will be eligible for counselling. But to get admission or to get seat, you should score high.
Factors involved in determining SRMJEEE Cutoff
- Number of candidates appearing in the entrance exam
- Difficulty level of the exam
- Number of seats available in the institute
- Previous year’s cutoff trends
- Start as early as you can.
- Try to attempt all the questions as there is no negative marking but in the case of tie candidate with less number of negative answer will be given higher priority.
- Must attempt the all mock papers. It will not only give you idea about the exam but also checks your performance. If you do not do further preparation, more or less your score will revolve around the mock test paper.
- Eliminate the calculation & silly mistakes or wrong things you are doing in mock test. It can add 15+ marks in your result.
- Must practise the past year papers. It will reap confidence. Also you would come to know about the weak zone or area. With proper time in hand you can fix it. You get to know about the time management which play a crucial role during exam. You would better handle pressure, time constraint, difficulty level than others in better way. Many times questions get repeated.
- Start with chemistry. Its questions are mainly theoretical, long calculations are not required. Try to solve this part in 20 mins, then time for mathematics zone part will get increased, you will no longer feel under burden.
- Must go through NCERT books for chemistry and physics.
|S.No.||Subjects||Name of the books & Authors|
SRMJEEE 2019 Exam Centres
|Andaman and Nicobar Islands||
|Jammu and Kashmir||
SRMJEEE 2019 Counselling Centres
The counselling was conducted in offline mode on May 3, 4, 5, 7,& 8 and the qualified candidates need to download the call letter. Fill up the choice in accordance with your preference and interest and pay the fees.
SRMJEEE Counselling Procedure 2019
Step 1: Registration and payment of tuition fees – Candidates are required to register, fill their choice of colleges and courses and pay the tuition fees of Rs 2,10,000 through E-pay or through Demand Draft in favour of “SRMIST” payable at Chennai.
Step 2: Reporting at the institute allotted – depositing the fee payment, candidates are asked to report to the institute on the date and time allotted as mentioned in the call letter. Candidates will be called for counselling as per ranks in the merit list prepared by the institute.
Step 3: Allotment of seats – Candidates who will be allotted seats on the basis of choice filling, merit and availability of seats will be given provisional allotment letter. Once get seat, candidates will have to pay the remaining tuition fees within the time period given, otherwise their admission will be cancelled.
Download call letter
- Visit the official counselling registration link
- Log in using SRMJEEE 2019 application number, rank, programme applied for and date of birth
- Enter the details demanded and download the counselling call letter
Documents Required at Counselling
- Original counselling call letter
- SRMJEEE rank card
- Hall ticket of qualifying exam
- Marks sheet of class 10+2 or equivalent exam
- Marks sheet of class 10 as date of birth proof
- PAN card
- Aadhaar card
- Cancelled cheque leaf with name of candidate/ parent or grand parent printed
- Payment receipt made through e-pay facility or demand draft
My son has secured 62% overall in +2 examination, but one mark less than 60% in PCM. Is he eligible for admission?
No, he should satisfy the eligibility criteria of minimum aggregate of 60% in PCM/PCB for Kattankulathur, Ramapuram and Vadapalani campuses. However for NCR campus, the eligibility is minimum aggregate of 55% in PCM/ PCB.
I am NRI candidate doing my Higher Secondary Examination in Muscat. Can I apply for Entrance Examination?
Yes. You can apply and appear for Entrance Examination.
What ID proof should be shown in the entrance examination hall (i.e Voter’s ID, Passport, Driving license with photo)?
If you possess a valid admit card with photograph issued by us, there is no need for any other ID proof.
What about the fee structure for various programs?
The fee structure is available in our web portal.Click here for details.
Should the parents come along with the candidate at the time of counseling?
It is not compulsory. But, the presence of candidate is mandatory.
Can the counseling date be rescheduled?