CBSE Class 12 previous year question paper – The solved question paper of class 12 CBSE for all subject including Physics, Chemistry, Biology, English, Mathematics, Hindi, Business Studies, Accountancy, Computer Science and other Subject have been given below in PDF to download free. In this article, we have shared the best possible tactics you can follow while revision of CBSE class 10 syllabus. As examination is knocking at the door, students should have started solving the previous year CBSE class 12 question papers. This paper will give student important questions and you get a feel of how the actual final exam will be conducted.
CBSE Board Class 12 Exams, as we all know is one of the most popular board exams in India. It is the pathway to major entrance exams too like NEET, AIIMS, JEE and BITSAT. Over ten lakh students appear for this exam which is the reason why it's one of the most competitive board exams in the country.
Don't worry, we've got you covered! Here are few preparation tips for the exam.
1. Accept each and every subject: It is very important for a student to accept each and every subject and do justice to it. The secret behind scoring a good score is giving a good amount of time to each and every subject. Definitely there are some subjects which the student might find tough or just dislike it. Not studying that subject or that particular chapter isn't the solution. The only solution to this is actually dealing with it in the beginning it self so that it's not a burden to you in the end.
2. Being thorough with the syllabus: Knowing and understanding the syllabus before commencing studying for CBSE 12 BOARDS is important. As it's essential to plan your studying patter, as in which chapter to start from or which chapter do you find difficult. Know which chapter is your strength and which chapter you can get away with.
3. Study material: Having a proper study material is a chief process of starting preparation for boards. Beware not to have too many books too as it can only confuse you and you'll end up learning from none. The basic preparation material for CBSE class 12 exams are the NCERT books. After you're done with the NCERT books, you can refer other books for objectives and clearing your concepts.
4. Take mock tests: Only after you're done finishing studying the portion,you can then go ahead and take mock tests which will make you realise where you stand and which subjects/topics you need to focus on more! There are chapter wise mock tests available too which you can take finishing a chapter or two.
5. Make a time table: Having a time table from the start is the chief process of planning. Don't study one subject the whole day. Mix and match the subjects so that you won't get bored and you finish the portion simultaneously.
6. Previous year's question papers: Referring and solving previous year's question papers makes you aware of the paper pattern and the different types of questions that can be asked in different ways.
Some preparatory tips:
● Make a time table from the start
● Keep the weekends for mock tests
● Add sticky notes for stuff that is difficult to remember
● Take the difficult chapters first
● Dont study for long hours
● Take a 20 mins break of studying for an hour
● Sleep well
● Eat healthy
Nowadays where each of the students is busy focusing on their career, marks of class 12th plays a major role in shaping one's career. If you are scoring above average there is no doubt that your future is gonna be highly secured but also you will be remembered by the ones who helped you at this stage of life. The importance of class 12 marks will help you to decide the profession which you are going to choose for yourself, DON’T FORGET THAT YOUR PROFESSION EFFECTS EVERY ONE OF YOUR LIFE. To get admission in top colleges like IIT's NITE's and private Collages, where cut off starts from 95% it becomes very hard to get admission over there. Also, there are many ones of you having many family problems, because of which you won’t miss a chance to secure top scores.
Syllabus of class 12th cbse is very vast. Don’t worry pal start from the topic which you think is difficult. Make proper notes for the class 12th exam so that before the exam when you revise you will not face any difficulty. Make formula charts and hang them on the wall, this was the advice which I got from my teachers. Believe me, it works wonders. The time has come that you avoid any distraction which affects your result, we are not saying that you deactivate your FB account or uninstall any app, but the thing is being sensible to fully utilize your time. Make a productive time schedule for yourself, henceforth students can look at CBSE Class 12 Previous Year Question Paper with solution for all subject.